2006 – B&W – 16mm
My credits: Director, camera
A man rediscovers his inner child in a pile of leaves.
On November 19, 2006, I shot “The Leaves”, my entry in IFCO’s Fall 2006 16mm Dogme Challenge. I got one roll of 16mm 7222 black and white negative film, a Bolex camera and had 24 hours to make a film within the following constraints:
- You may only use available light.
- You may do only in-camera editing.
- You may not do any post-production work whatsoever (no editing, no sound, no cuts, no dissolves, etc.)
- You must show the following credits at some point in your film:
- the words: “Fall 2006 IFCO Dogme Challenge ”;
- your name;
- the film title.
1 thought on “The Leaves”
Really enjoyed the joy in this
Comments are closed.